CPR – Test
Now, you are just a step away fromearning handsome returns on your joint efforts.
Following conditions are to be strictly adhered by the Applicant / (“Channel Partner”) in order to associate with CASA GRANDE PVT LTD (“Company”) and to be eligible for their fees / commission (“Brokerage”)
- The Channel Partner shall/ shall not be required to accompany the prospective buyers at the first meeting and thereafter every succeeding meetings and negotiations till the registration of Agreement for Sale.
- The Channel Partner shall be entitled to the Brokerage referred in Annexure 1(Subject to change, Month on Month we will intimate through mail) on the Basic sale price (Which shall not include other charge like floor-rise/ PLC Charges/ corpus/ Infrastructure and amenities charges/ Legal and documentation charges/ Development charges/ Electricity and Water connection charges and applicable taxes), as per the company’s policy. The Brokerage shall be subject to deduction of TDS as Applicable.
- Payment will be made after 30 working days from the date of invoice raised by the Channel Partner once the customer pays 50% amount for his unit.
- On Cancellation of any clients booked by the Channel Partner before making 50% of unit cost the Channel Partner will not be eligible for any commission. If the booking gets cancelled after the commission paid to the Channel Partner and the Channel Partner should be liable to Refund/ adjust any commissions due/ paid as above.
- All costs and expenses incurred by the channel Partner in relation to arranging, negotiating and completing the transaction with the prospective buyers etc. shall be solely borne by the channel partner only.
- Channel partner is also not entitled to receive any payments, whether in cash or by cheque from the customers. All payments from customers have to be made directly to Casa Grande Pvt Ltd, by means of Account payee cheque or demand Draft. Any payments received contrary to this provision shall not be accepted by the company.
- The Channel partner shall indemnify the Company against any loss, damages, cost, loss of business / profit, accrued to the company due to any default, negligence, non-compliance or breach of the terms and conditions laid herein.
- If an existing enquiry of a prospective buyer which was previously brought by the channel partner has shown fresh interest within 90 days, then in such a case the channel partner will be eligible for the Brokerage. If an existing enquiry comes after 90 days and translates into a sale without the channel partner (first visit was with the channel partner) then the channel partner will not be eligible for any brokerage.
- If a prospective buyer has made the first visit with one channel partner and second visit with some other channel partner, then the full Brokerage shall be paid to first channel partner only and this channel partner will not be entitled for any Brokerage.
- If the prospective buyer has approached the company directly without the involvement of the channel partner and then approaches with the channel partner for further commercial interest/ benefit of the prospective buyer, in such a case there will be no Brokerage offered to the channel partner. The Company reserves the right not to give any Brokerage to the Channel partner for involving/ approaching at a later / final stage.
- The channel partner is not authorized to send any written communication regarding Company or its projects, development, construction, amenities, price of the flat etc. in any medium without prior permission. The Company shall not be bound by any representations made by the channel partner to any third party/ prospective buyers.
- The channel partner shall provide the prospective buyers with correct and complete information with respect to the unit which the prospective buyers wishes to purchase and shall not mislead the prospective buyers or make any misrepresentation in such regard.
- The sale price shall be announced / revised by the company from time to time and shall be strictly followed by the channel partner.
- The Channel Partner shall strictly maintain the confidentiality pertaining to each deal/ booking including any other information pertaining to the company/ prospective buyers and shall not divulge the same to anybody or any competitor of the company.
- The channel partner shall use only those promotional and marketing Materials, drawings etc. which are to be procured only from the company by the channel partner or as approved by the company in writing. On termination, the channel partner shall return to the company all such promotional and marketing materials, drawings etc., provided by/ procured from the company and desist from using such promotional materials and companies name.
- In case if the Channel partner fails to adhere any of the terms and conditions as stated herein above; the company shall have absolute right to withhold the Brokerage and to cancel the channel partners authorization forthwith.